Friday, May 04, 2007

Do you wanna ride with me?

5 things that keep me entertained while riding the subway...



  • I like to listen to really loud obnoxious "ghetto" rap music on my iPod when sitting next to old ladies especially when I am dressed in professional attire-I like to watch them get uncomfortable. (i.e. Crime Mob, Three Six Mafia, etc...LOL!)
  • watching people pretend to read their book or magazine to avoid making eye contact with crack heads! One time I saw this girl "reading" her book and it was upside down!
  • I like reading the newspaper of the person sitting next to me. It's so much fun to turn your head when they look out of their peripherals to see if you were reading their newspaper.
  • when people rush to get on the train running and yelling, "hold the doors!" and then they get on and the train doesn't move for another 2 minutes LOL!
  • watching people who think they are too cool to hold on to the bar all most fall over because of the inertia caused by the train taking off-that's why the bars are there dumb ass, you better hold on!


The randomness from your girl full of life, laughter, and love,

Lady A

5 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to listen to Shawna's "Gettin some head"

How about the people who stroll to the train like they got it like that. Then when the doors close they hit the window and get all pissed off.

Anonymous said...

another thing to do is stare at their cheek/ear/foreahead until they get uncomfortable to the point where they say "eff it" and start staring back at you, actually DO meet their eye, and look at them like theyre crazy

Anonymous said...

How about when everyone is selling candy for basketball fund. Or can I go home or to work without someone asking for change, and stop using your kids !!

Anonymous said...

Ha!! I love it...you could do a week's worth of posts on train activity alone.

MK said...

tooo funny!