Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another Random Thought...

Today I am off of work (...it's funny because I was going to call in sick anyway because I had some things that I needed to do. Luckily they gave us the day off so that kept me from having to get my sick voice together-refer to Eddie Nicole's Corporate Ghetto Post). Anyway, as I enjoy my day off, I have been looking at TV watching the show Engaged and Underage on MTV. This show is so funny and it just reminds me of how it is so not that serious to try and rush to get married. Some of these weddings are wack as hell! OK, forgive me, I guess when you're in love it shouldn't matter blah, blah, blah. But, looking at these weddings got me to thinking about high school relationships and how they usually don't work. You can probably name one couple from your high school graduating class that actually got married-don't get me wrong now, it's a beautiful thing (if you like that type of stuff). However, as I walk around everyday and ride the train to and from work I see these young high school aged couples gazing into each others eyes like they are all in love and I usually chuckle to myself and think "aww, they really think it's going to last..." It also got me thinking about all of the people I know who had "serious" high school relationships (ok, ok, myself included damn!) that didn't work out and they now hate each other. Oh, the memories!


(above photo: what you don't want to look like on your wedding day)

Keep livin', laughin', and lovin',

Lady A

4 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh her dress is cuuuuuutttteeee! LOL what is that Vera Wang?

Ashley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I think you know why I'm laughing.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! Where did you find this Ghettoness???

CoCo Benitez said...

girl, you betta get yo cuzin.....you couldn't tell her she wasn't cute!