Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Gay Chronicles: The "Buhscue' Me" Story

Why does it seem like gay guys have the best stories to tell? Well, My wonderful gay guy friend told me a great short story that had me rolling! I'd like to share it with you all-I call it the "Buh'scue Me" story. While reading this, picture a gay Spanish male wearing skinny jeans, a black blouse, and gold chains, with a swoop bang covering his right eye telling you this story. And, it goes a little somethin' like this:

"So the other night, my friend and I went out to the club and afterward we went to the drug store because I needed a toothbrush, right? So, like we're in the line for the check out and this black chick walks in and just got right in front of the line, right?, I mean just straight up cut the line and went up to the cashier and was like, 'um, buhscue' me, can you tell me where the pu$$y products be at?' and then the cashier goes, 'What?...you mean...like tampons?' and then the girl goes 'um yeah, the pu$$y products, where they be at?' "


I can't believe that people actually talk like that! Since when have tampons been referred to as pu$$y products??? I was laughing my ass off! I can only imagine what the girl looked like, I'm sure somewhere in the chicken head, gutter-butt category: you know, badly relaxed hair slicked back in a sad weave pony tail with a lot of that brown gel that dries up and flakes...(I think you get the picture, no need to continue). As a result of hearing this story, I now have to find a reason to use the phrase "buhscue' me" during the day just to give myself a quick laugh! You should too...go ahead, try using it in a sentence why don't cha'? It may just make your day. So, there you go people, that's the end of the story and another wonderful classic display of ignorance. Please make sure your kids are paying attention in English class! A mind really is a terrible thing to waste.

*Just in case you don't know, allow me to give you a quick example of how you correctly ask a drug store customer service representative the question Ms. Chicken Head tried to ask:

"Excuse me, could you tell me where I can find the feminine products?"

And there you go! It's that easy people...let's do better.


As always...Keep livin', laughin', and lovin',

Lady A

9 Vain Comments:

eclectik said...

LMAO@ Pussy products
WOW

gotta use that one

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Message board (Grown folk talk)

CoCo Benitez said...

OMG...as I read the story I could literally picture "Mr. Swoop and Gold Chain" sayin all that. What a great story....MORE PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

Butta-ba-con!

That shit is funny as hell. EDUCATION!!

Anonymous said...

I believe the women is to the right of this post. Her name is Remi.

Ashley said...

She needs to have her baby hair shallacked to her face!

BUHSCUE' Me??

JoahKnows said...

Hilarious and sad at the same time. I wonder what she would say if she was looking for condoms?

VANITY PAGES said...

she probably would have said, "buhscue me, where the pussy protectors be at?"

Lady A :)

Anonymous said...

Okay Lady A...
My response is very simple...I like to quote my girl from London, Amy Winehouse 3rd track titled Mr. Jones on her Back to Black ablum, "What kind of F#*%ery is this?"

Nicky Rob
P.S. Love the them music...killer

ruberdcky said...

hahaha. i'v heard this story, too. I use buhskyooze me every chance I can.