Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Here we go again.




The past couple weeks I've been really annoyed with men and their approach. So I've compiled a list of things that get under my skin.

1-Being set up with men that are 30+ who ask you to send them a picture. Relaaax my man, Damn!!

2-Men that use the same whack lines on everyone, ALL THE TIME. You know this because, as your telling your friend the story she's like "Oh no! He got me too!!".
3-Men who give you the Color Me Bad "I wanna sex you up" stare. Oh wait... are they trying to seduce us with that (in reality what looks like) "I'm really a psycho killer" stare. Your making me nervous guys. Stop that shit.4-When your on public transportation and a man looses his balance and rubs up against you "by mistake". You have to then shoot him the "PLEASE don't make me cut YOOUU!!! I am too tired to be sittin' in central bookings tonight." look.

5-(This one actually blew me away) How much do you make? I'm like "Why? You about to lose your job? Men... everyone is not looking for a man to support them. I'm not turning down any offers though.

-Valentine
I'm just sayin'

5 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Valentine. Nice to see you back. What I hate is when Men talk shit about their DICK, I can't stand that shit.
Like "You know I can give it to you the way you want it, but you aint ready for me BABY!"
Get the fuck out of my face with that!

Anonymous said...

i also hate when they feel the need to tell you how much they make too. look, if you have to explain what it is you do for a living and then tell me how much you make, it's not worth it buddy. you had a better chance of getting w/ me just by keeping your mouth shut

Anonymous said...

This was a really funny post. I'm a guy and that happens to me too. Gay guys rub against me or elbow me and then peer out of the corner of their eye to see what my reaction is. It's like if I'm grimacing at you freakin' stop it.

Anonymous said...

I like how you just up and popped up out of nowhere, wit your Imma blog whenever I feel like it ass. Stop complaining BITCH!, and get some dick!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I thought of another one. When a nigga acts like he's about to do all this and that in the bed. "I'm a turn you out girl" and when the shit pops off, all he's concerned wis hittin' it. I feel sometimes men get too excited on the first bang. The second band is usually the better than the first because it give them enough time to think of some good shit to do other than flippin' you over. Oooh, I might have to write up a little something on this topic.


Ya'll niggas know who it is!