Monday, May 07, 2007

Breakfast Cereal!! Part 1

My cousin and I were having a debate today about cartoon theme songs and who's was the best. I thought I'd let you guys be the judge.



This one is hilarious. "So "Gramps" opened up the baaag, and took out the magical shoooes!!!"LMAO



Do the "Carlton Banks" to this one.



The musical composition to this one is excellent. Wish it was longer.



These ladies truly rocked. Six musical genres in one theme song! Who can f*#k with the Pussycats?



Don't act like you don't know all the words.



No. I wasn't born yet however, still a great preview.



OOOOHHHH!!! Forgot about this one right!!


Well... I hope you all this enjoyed this breakfast cereal for the soul. Let me know what your favorites are.


-Valentine
(Sorry for taking up so much space ladies.)

5 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl u brought it back w/ kid n'play. I forgot they even had a cartoon. The hammer shoes were a classic. But you missed some good ones. Gem and the Holograms, the Smurfs, David and the Gnomes, Care Bears, and last but not least, Inspector Gadget. But I guess those were the obvious. Great post!

Anonymous said...

I didn't forget but Y had a list of about 3o shows. I had to break it down.
Stay tuned for part 2.

Anonymous said...

Love the "magical shooooes" part! LOL Wow this took me back, love it! Nobody can mess w/ josie & the pussy cats! so cute so cute! What's up on that Fraggle Rock?! Love the kid n play, "ola ola ehhh"!

Anonymous said...

Yes you really took it back. I really feel elderly now. Thanks alot. Great job!! I requested The Hammer Man shortly afterwards. lol!!

Ashley said...

Words cannot describe how happy this post makes me. Please do another one!!