Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Thoughts: The Fight, Black Celebs Show Up and Out














So I'm sure damn near every Black, White, and Spanish sports fan was glued to the tv. for the fight, or whoever decided to order it. I watched it at one of my girlfriend's. It was weird because my friend and her man, who at the last minute decided to throw the party, invited all females and like 1 dude. If you could have seen the amount of beautiful women that was in attendance, any man would have given a left nut to just be in our presence. It was almost like a ladies night of boxing, except for the fact that I invited my male Dominican entourage. My boyfriend, his brother, and cousin were the few signs of testosterone that was in the house. Throughout the whole fight, all you could hear were all the girls complaining about how horrible Daddy Mayweather looked. Man did that nigga come out lookin' like a mix between the Crypt Keeper and the Predator. If you mix the two, that's an ugly ass mothafu*ker. Floyd knew he was wrong for wearing that damn sombrero. I was like De la Hoya is gonna stick it to his ass for that insult.
My boyfriend pumped me up to be on Oscar de la Hoya's team, talkin shit (Dominican new york accent) "Mommy, De la Hoya is a classic boxa', he fought many a great fighta's, how the fu*k you gonna tell me that Mayweatha is gonna win.....Conyo!!" So me being the clueless boxing fan that I am, I'm like ok. baby, I'm a go for De la Hoya...... so you will calm the fuck down!

So to Max, thanks for the advice. I should have stuck with my people. I know I'm a sell out. I have to stick with the negroe's motto: When in doubt, go for the black man.
_____________________________________________

So black folks was representin' like we always do. Remember the Oscars, it was all about the Black Hollywood.
I love when we show up to places like the Kentucky Derby, The Oscars, Ivy League colleges, Tennis matches, Golf matches, Debutante Balls, Wall Street- everything that seems to be deemed fit and proper in the high class "white society".
You know when we go to places where we weren't accepted in the past, we have to show up and show out. I can say this, it aint nothin' like classy black folks, we can out-dress anyone. We look so good when it's time for a major event.
Here are some pics of class:

Big Gay Al with Star Jones at Kentucky Derby
































Gabriell Union and Shaun Robinson. Rockin' Those Big hats!-Kentucky Derby







So young Jeezy didn't get the memo! It's suit night nigga!
















Rhi
-Rhi is killing everybody on the fashion circuit. This is a pic of her at the Annual Costume Institute Gala at the Met Museum. She has access to any and every designer. I respect that!

4 Vain Comments:

matt williams said...

Rihanna looked very nice. I love how she punked out the outfit with the gloves.

Ashley said...

oh oh...hey hey hey

Up with Vanity Pages. When is the album dropping?

Anonymous said...

I'm not feelin' Rihanna's look here. Those gloves are unnecessary. Everything pretty does not need a touch of toughness.

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Daddy mayweather & the crypt keeper!!!!! too funny!