Thursday, December 14, 2006

Just Random: B. Cox, Kelis's Hair, Brad loves Carol's Daughter, etc.

It's a "celebration bitches". Houston's own, Bryan Micheal-Cox celebrated his birthday at the Inforum in Atlanta.


B. Cox is a multi-grammy winning protege. He produced songs for Mariah, Usher, Janet Jackson, and a host of others. Check out his myspace



The Top Model Alums were spotted Thursday night at different events.


Danielle (winner) was at the Sagittarean event with Nnenna in NYC.
Just a note to D: Nnenna is messing up all of your fabulousness that you have going on in this photo. I feel that Nnenna has high fashion model potential written all over her, even more so than Danielle, but that 1993 candy striped dress she's rocking is killing the whole pic. Killing it!

Oh no! She has on hot pink shoes, gross!


Camille McDonald (another reject Next Top Model) was spotted at Tyrese's NYC album release party.

They both look like a miss match hell! Is she rockin' a cell phone purse. I know my eyes are fooling me. No they aren't, she really wearing a cell phone purse.
Another note: Am I the only person in the world sick of thick high waisted belts?
Tyrese, take off that chain belt charm connected to your jeans. I know the skate boarders of the world are pissed!



Earlier in the week, I talked about Kelis and how much I loved her hair, but I don't know what the hell she's doing now.

She introduced the look on her video "Bossy", and we all loved it.


Then she did the Vixen shoot, and she looked polished and fly. Still lovin' it!

Then, she had to dye it, which she is known to do. I was still one of the few on the Kelis Wagon. Cute!


Now, it's like oh no! What did she do? You know when you first get your hair colored and it looks all fresh from the Salon and like a week later it looks gross! That's what happened to Kelis. I guess she didn't get the memo, Mohawks are so yesterday!

At Vanity Pages, we leave no stone unturned my friends. We call it like we see it here!




Well Carol's Daughter should be very excited about Brad's pub for their line.





"Carol's Daughter Hair Products: For white people who might be having a little trouble with black- person hair, Carol's Daughter is a fantastic hair product. We got it for Z. Now her hair has this beautiful luster. And it smells nice, too."
We all know that Brad came from a trailer trash background, ya'll saw his E True Hollywood story, so I am not at all surprised by the "black-person hair" comment.

By Valentine

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, he's a smooth as he looks! LOL
I've never tried Carols Daughters products [ don't revoke my black card], but I haven't..... I'm looking for a new oil.. I'll have to look into them.... I've been eyeing "Ojon" & "Elemis" products, for the hair? Any info on those two?

VANITY PAGES said...

I have never heard of "Ojon & Elemis",I will be sure to look into it. Thanks for checking us out!