Friday, December 15, 2006

Celebrity Sightings: Fantasia, Corinne Bailey Rae, and Jon B

Fantasia stopped by TRL yesterday




I love the shoes and the leather hoody!



Ms. Corinne was in concert on Wednesday in NYC.



Her sound is very soft and eclectic, almost in a childlike folksy kind of way. To be honest, when I first heard her sing, I thought she couldn't. I am so used to hearing the exaggerated and boastful sounds of Mary J Blige and Beyonce for the past 5 years, that I did not realize how nice her voice really was. She is also nominated for 3 Grammys. That's hot!


Jon B was spotted in London doing a concert.

Nice to see him back on his grind!

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantasia looks a hot mess, I'm sorry I love her but a mess!!!! Noelle from the "D"

Anonymous said...

just fat, not better photos