Thursday, December 14, 2006

Accessories for the Spring: part deux!

So, I told you guys that this week is accessories week. I am basically highlighting random fly bags and shoes that I come across, no order, just flyness. For my male viewers, don't worry, I got you next week. Stay tuned!


Shoes, Sergio Rossi; Clutch (Roger Vivier)

I did not know Roger Vivier made handbags, how cute is that! If you ever happen to purchase any Sergio Rossi shoes, please make sure you don't have to do a lot of walking and standing when you wear them, these bad boys are not that comfortable.
These two accessories really go well with a festive outfit. I would do an all white number, maybe a flirty sundress, or a nice linen outfit. Of course, a nice denim ensemble would look really great with these pieces together. For fashion questions contact Eddie Nicole at vanitypages@gmail.com. STAY VAIN!!

1 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know I will be down on 5th ave purchasing those shoes for the spring. They are Hot with my short, shorts.

Must have yum