Thursday, December 14, 2006

Exclusive Entertainment Foolishness and Drama: This is so bad!

Regina King is getting a divorce



Media Takeout-"While details of the divorce are still sketchy, a source close to the actress tells MediaTakeOut.com that the marriage was plagued with problems. According to the tipster who asked to remain anonymous, "there was drugs and abuse in that marriage ... it needed to end." The source adds, "they've been apart for a while, and Regina is doing fine."


What's up with Cuttino Mobley?


This pic is sooooo suspect, I knew it!
Hoooow you doooin'?

Rumor has it that Deelishus from Flavor of Love is now dating NFL star of the Redskins, Clinton Portis:





She finally got what she really wanted!

4 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

What! no Flava

rocky said...

That chick was just using the show as a means to rub elbows with people that she actually wanted to date. She went on record a few times saying that the show was all about networking. More power to her, at least she's keeping it real. I mean really, who really finds Flav attractive? As for Clinton Portis, I guess he likes dating taller women.

Anonymous said...

Flava is hit! really I agree. I hope she didn't sleep with him. Yuk, yuk, and more yuk. I couldn't do. I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

You go girl. Flava just opened the door.Who really wants Flav?