Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The 2007 Spring Accessories Review

It took me a while to edit this layout. Yes, I designed this myself. I am very passionate about fashion, and accessories are my thing. I researched and folded through several style magazines, and I came up with a few trend setting shoes and bags for the spring. I named them after my own make believe music bands. That's how I visualize fashion. Styles are like genres, each entertaining you with a different flavor! So I just want to introduce to you The Flats, The Metallics, and The Preps. These are just a few groups I came up with.
At Vanity Pages, this week is accessories week for our fashion section. So stay tuned to check out my latest fashion post for the week!



Flats are so fun and easy to wear. If you're a city gal like myself and forever rushing to a last minute luncheon or shopping spree, just slip on a pair of classic flats. Whether ballerina or canvas, they go great with a flirty skirt or a cigarette pants.

Black ballerina flats (The Gap); Suede flat with silver and gold applique (Alessandro Dell' Acqua); Red strappy ankle flat (Christian Louboutin); Yellow peekaboo toe patent flat (Chanel); Dee ballerina flat (Tod's)




This group is very, how can I say this, ROCK STAR! You can't be afraid to go all out with both handbags and shoes. All of these rockin' accessories compliment each other and can be interchangeable. The wardrobe can be very relaxed with an emphasis on the accessories or just completely rock it out with a vintage leather motorcycle jacket and straight distressed jeans. Either way, you're fly,....Either way!
Shoes
Gold pump (Christian Louboutin); Silver w/black strap (Christian Louboutin); Black leather Mary Jane with gold heel (Chloe); Silver platform (Yves Saint Laurent)
Bags
Leather Emily clutch (Chloe); Signature Luck Charm bag(Chanel); Metallic Patchwork tote (Chanel)







For the "Betty" in you, check out these new and improved styles. When in doubt, go classic. These accessories compliment a woman of charm and sensibility. For work, a luncheon, or an evening gallery opening, try any of these styles. My favorite is the Louboutin oxford heal. It's masculine and chic all in one, and throw in the Valextra bag with a hint of red, and you will be on your way to chic heaven.

Bags
Coated Denim suitcase (
Fendi); Canvas and Leather Boston bag (Valextra); Chestnut quilted-leather Bay bag (Chloe)
Shoes
Black Patent (Ferragamo); Oxford heels (Louboutin), Lace/ Leather platform (Roger Vivier)




For more info, check out style.com

0 Vain Comments: