Sunday, September 02, 2007

Walk it Out!

It's been a long time...I shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to...

It's been a while since I've posted something guys. Lady A has not left the building, life is getting in the way of me telling my stories, but I'll be back-I got some good ones for ya! Anyway, On this Labor Day Weekend I wanted to give you a lil' somethin' somethin' to make your Tuesday back at the office not so bad. Check out these ladies dancing Fosse style to the Walk it Out Remix ft. Andre 3000! It's hilarious! Whoever realized that the Walk it Out song went perfectly with this choreography should get an award...Enjoy!!

live. laugh. love. Lady A :)



3 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!!

valentine said...

These women are the shit. Great remix, had to cut it off when I heard Jim Jones. He makes me feel ashamed to be from Harlem.

Anonymous said...

Ya'll kill me!!!!! It never fails, when I need a good laugh I can always count on you. Where the hell do you find this stuff? I'm seriously dying. Please add this to the classics.
-Rocky