Thursday, September 06, 2007

Now We Know Why They Broke Up!!!!

Sean Combs and ex-girlfriend Kim Porter, in happier, blingier times.Photo: Getty Images

Diddy Fathered another Child!!!

Sean "Diddy" Combs did indeed father a baby in Atlanta, and that's why ex-girlfriend Kim Porter finally left him after twelve years of dating. Turns out the other lady was expecting even as Porter was pregnant with Diddy's twin daughters. "He's not ready to get married," she told Essence, complaining that Diddy didn't believe in monogamy.

Sean Combs and ex-girlfriend Kim Porter, in happier, blingier times.Photo: Getty Images

What an Asshole!! The music and fashion mogul was apparently desperate to keep Porter in the dark about the other pregnancy while she herself was pregnant with the couple's twins. Word was he paid the other mother a million dollars in hush money.

Ms Ray.

10 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he serious? I can never understand dudes that feel the need to plant seeds all over and father multiple illegitimate babies. Guess he just wants to go broke paying child support.
-Rocky

Anonymous said...

What An Asshole. She is Stupid to stay around and not get married anyway.

VANITY PAGES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well I don't ever think it is a man's intention to go around fathering illegitmate babies. That is merely a consequence of the type of life artists, athletes, movie stars live. And while I do not condone his behavior, I am sure his infidelity and views on monogamy were not just revealed to her. She chose to ignore or forgive signs and behavior before. Females who are with/married to men who are novelties (i.e athletes,singers, stars,etc) kill me if they honestly think he is faithful. HE ISNT, TRUST IT! I don't care if he takes you on trips, pays your bills, hell even married you. He has, is, or will cheat on you. If not all three Why? Because he can; and he can with little to no effort on his part. You know the saying, there is no p*ssy, like new p*ssy.

Anonymous said...

I hear yeah! Anonymous. This is a respond to the 5th comment "I don't ever think it is a man intention to go out" I kinda disagree, because a man who loves a women shouldn't be so dam messy. I don't see Mark Anthony or hear about him whoring around. But, maybe there is some truth to what you say. I just hope I don't find myself in nothing like that when I get married

Anonymous said...

She got lost in the fantasy! We all know that!! she is paid now, why do she care

Anonymous said...

Please, all the anonymous folks must reveal themselves

Anonymous said...

What difference will revealing themselves make?

Anonymous said...

WHat does it matter to you on "what difference does it make?" to my blog.

It was a simple request sir/maam
I would like to at least know the names of people who post on here, is that a problem "anonymous#5"? I feel that the people who are interested or at least frequent this blog are friends, therefore I was just asking. But please feel free to continue, it was just a request.

Anonymous said...

i agree w/ eddie (b/c this is my blog too!) it makes for more interesting discussions if you at least give yourself an alias-not too much to ask right? It makes it all the more fun! you can call urself Alice even if your name is really Bobby...does that make things more clear? hope so! :)