Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Nibbled Pedicure To Eat Away Dead Skin!



Fish Pedicure!
If unconventional — beauty treatments is your thing, You'll love this pedicure for sure. ( I love)

The small fish swim in a shallow tub of warm water and nibble at dead skin, leaving hands and feet smooth. (fish called garru-rufa.) Imported from Turkey, the fish are used in some Middle Eastern countries as a natural way to treat skin disease and rheumatism.(Good enough for me!!)
If you can remember the episode on Ugly Betty, When Vanessa Williams Character received a fish pedicure. Using unconventional — beauty treatments in her ritual in being Fab!!


Would you try this treatment?

I can't wait to try this!!!
When I do try this, my feet are not
coming up until I see blood.



Ms Ray

13 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

What tha !!

than

BeautyinBaltimore said...

No thank you!

Anonymous said...

That is totally disgusting Ray!
I wouldn't try that shit if you paid me. You gotta have some f*cked up feet to try that.

Anonymous said...

Hey, It may be the thing to help smooth out your feet.. It's worth a try


Ms D

Anonymous said...

Hell to the naw

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I would like to have my feet eaten by fish?

Anonymous said...

Hum, Extreme Beauty treatment. I'm in

Chi town

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw this on Ugly Betty!

Anonymous said...

disgusting. when i was on vacation with the fam back in the day we went snorkeling. i was cool until i actually started looking into the water and realized that tons of little fish were swimming around my feet. now if i can't do that wearing flippers, there's no way in hell i'm intentionally gonna let them nibble at my calluses. Gross! I'll just stick with the vietnamese ladies.
-Rocky

Anonymous said...

that's too funny

Star!

Laydia said...

Oh HELL NO. Fish freak me out and I certainly can not have any of them nibbling at me feet!!

Anonymous said...

This is the best beauty tips Ive ever encountered in my entire life. Do I have to go to turkey to get that fish?

Anonymous said...

This should be on top 1 on best beauty tips.