Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Random Thoughts

I remember when Xscape came out. This was around the "light-skinnded/good hair" era, and in every group there was the cute light skinned girl. Well, my favorite singer was Candi. I never cared for Tiny and her whiny voice. I always looked for the cute light "skinnded" chic in girl groups and Tiny didn't do it for me.
Moving on to T.I. and Tiny:
This might sound bad, but remember that old saying about how there is always one person in the couple that can make or break the cuteness? Well T.I. is obviously a heart breaker for a skinny ni***@ (yeah I said it), but Tiny was never a good look for him. I don't care how many babies they have or how great the relationship is, she's not the dime that you expect from T.I.




















I need to figure out what Ananda was doing back in the day so when I get to be her age I can maintain that beauty that she has. She still looks fresh and young.



















For Fergie to be only 20 somethin' she looks old as hell in the face. It must of been from that Meth' back in the day. Kidz, stay away from hard drugs.



















YUCK! Blondie from Danity Kane is supposedly pregnant, great. So she can be in hiding for a while. Beyonce needs to get pregnant as well



















This is how a man steps out in a relaxed suit. See, if you saw Usher or some other young cat in this, you probably wouldn't even take a second glance. But if a man can look this good in his 40's, then this is what I want my husband to look like at that age.



















I will definitely keep my sexy up at the age of 40 as well. Look at her, she's fabulous. Take a look at Will again, don't these two styles look great together,not people, just the style.



















I miss Tamyra (American Idol) when she had the natural afro puff. Now she's all pixied, dyed, and over glamorized. Natural and less make up is always best!



















Last but not least.

You're probably wondering who this BUMB is!
Well it's none other than Amy Winehouse. She's the latest singing sensation from the UK. I like the song "Rehab" and that's about it. Now Jay-Z is supposedly interested in collabing with her. What happened to my girl Chrisette? Nigg@$ is sell outs (yep, said it again). I can't listen to countless hours of a drunken slurred Ella Fitzgerald all day. And the vintage tattoos and wild hair can be ok., but me no likey when people look stinky! She looks like her pits smell. I'm just sayin'






































Peace and Blessings,

Eddie Nicole

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

In regards to Ananda Lewis, it's called MELANIN LOL. You know how WE age!!!

Anonymous said...

After all that "peace and blessings". Sounds like someone's blowing off a little steam. Eeeasy young blood.
Will looks excellent as well as Ananda and that random lady.