Thursday, April 26, 2007

Come Tumbling Down.....

These are just some entertaining videos I found of celebs and models falling. Those damn Vivienne Westwood shoes. If Naomi Campbell can't catwalk in them, no one can. Check it out! HIIIlarious! Make sure you watch it in it's entirety. The last fall is the best!



Just to add gas to the flame.... Check out Carmen Elektra's nasty fall and then right after her, another one.


Check out The Game at one of his performances. I can't believe his Big&Tall ass fell!


And my absolute favorite: Michelle Williams. Have you tried just listening to the fall? That's funnier than watching it. I've seen this fall at least a hundred times and it still tickles me every time.




Peace and Blessings,

Eddie Nicole

5 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

-I think Naomi was crunk dancing the second fall.
-Was that Anna Nicole's tarded ass trying to help Carmen? Too stumblin', bumblin' clowns.
-The Game probably watches that clip and laughs as much as we do.
-Michelle "shame". Kelly gave her a real nonchalant"this bitch" look. B was like "Oh...are there are other people on stage with me?"

Very funny Eddie N.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! at The Game!! He tried to keep rapping too!!!!! HAAAAAAA! too funny!

Anonymous said...

Eddie, you just had to put Michelle on here didn't you? People, please believe her when she says she's seen it 100 times, because she has. Better yet, don't believe her, it's probably more like 1000. But to keep it real, that shit is beyond hilarious!!!! I love Kelly's reaction and the way Michelle gets right back into the routine like it didn't happen. She didn't even miss a beat.
-Rocky

Anonymous said...

I have that Michelle fall video on my desktop and whenever I need a laugh I just press play. Awww...poor Michelle.

MK said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! I've never seen the game one, too funny, he just fell right back!but the michelle one KILLS me each and everytime! geez. at least kelly notices...then keeps dancing, beyonce is too busy dancin and workin the crowd to notice! after she's prbly all 'girl, did you fall? you okay?" moohaha