Monday, April 23, 2007

Randomness for that @$$

Will Ferrell is one of my favorite comedians. Watch this old clip, "Landlord", too funny! I found this on listentoleon





I am officially done with Swiss Beatz ass. I never found him attractive. He needs to push his weight up! He looks like the missing hood gay guy from the Village People. As I continue to say, the whole skinny guy thing with the tight ass pants is whack. Boney is not sexy!















But slim and tailored is a definite sexy
















What the hell is wrong with Rachel Roy. She must be depressed. Everything from the make-up to the "Sergeant Pepper" jacket is killing me softly.....can't look anymore
















I love her hair in this pic. I wish I was bold enough to buy some expensive-ass weave and have the nerve to cut it in an asymmetrical bob, only for it to look like a hot mess after a weak.


















Remember the Good Girls




















AMerie looks great..ok we got it. But where is she going and what the hell is she doing with her life. I feel like I always see her in the media, but for what? She never performs, I here no newness coming from her camp. Just Amerie, I need more!



















And with the whole "hip-hop is the reason why men call females hoes!" thing is getting way out of control. Correction: this is the reason why the word continues to get perpetuated. Sorry to say but apparently the young 14 year old girl who got humped on stage by Akon is now saying that she is done with hip-hop. Her father, who of course is a reverend, is very appalled by her and Akon's actions. Akon is stupid. Why does he feel that he has to hump people like a damn dog? He's making money and selling albums! You don't have to jig so hard anymore.


2 Vain Comments:

eclectik said...

LOVE the post

The Good Girls was that group!
"Your sweetness is my weakness"

The Akon thing: They dont make 14 year olds like they use to

LOL@ Sergeant Pepper :)

Need you on the messageboard woman!


e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Message board (Grown folk talk)

Anonymous said...

Yeah you brought it back with the Good Girls. They fell off real hard. I think Rachel Roy is a drone. Have you ever heard her talk. She keeps that same crazy ass stare. Will SMith will always be the shit. And Akon should just no better, isn't he getting paid now?