Monday, September 17, 2007

Crack Files: B*tch Pleazzzz-a!

Although I am not a fan of posting random homemade youtube clips. I thought this was crazy as hell. I haven't posted anything Crass on here in a while. How many times in a day do you say "Bitch Please"? I think I say it at least twice a day to at least two of my girlfriends. Those two words can mean so much in so many different ways, and our new friend below displayed this perfectly. Forget that he looks coked out and crazy, it is the way he says the second and third "Bitch Please", those are my favorites! This definitely will have a place in the Crack Files



Like every gay man, I am sure he has a stable of black and/or spanish girlfriends. He has the attitude with the head and everything. Biitch Pleeeazzz-a!

3 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok this guy is hilarious! This video doesn't even capture how silly he is. After Brit-Brit's shame of a VMA performance, he posted a video in which he begs everyone to "leave her alone". I mean seriously he cries during the whole thing. You HAVE to check it out!
-Rocky

Anonymous said...

oh yeah! I saw that too! I thought that was the same guy! He has to be on that yayo for real! Who cries over britney spears? LMAO! Bitch Pleeeeaaazzzeee-a!

Anonymous said...

it's so weird, i was just on msn.com and read an article about him. apparently, he's about to get a TV show because his youtube clips have been so popular. Wow. Maybe I need to get on youtube.
-Rocky