Thursday, February 01, 2007

FLYGIRLS

I just wanted to highlight some of the latest mag issues, and Thandie and Lindsay's fierceness!




My girl, Thandie, looks absolutely stunning and sexy in this number at the Mulberry for Giles Bags luanch party in London. Thanks to my girl Shaunny for this photo!



I usually don't comment on silly females who have "IT", but can't seem to keep "IT" together, but I give Miss Lohan all props for this new Miu Miu ad. She looks like she's been modeling for years in this pic.



Mary graces the cover of Vibe for the UMpteenth time! She looks great as usual. I give props to June Ambrose for keeping Mary fly for all these years. Keep up the fabulous work!




Kelis Graces yet another cover of a cool/alternative magazine. GO! Kelis. She photographs very well!

1 Vain Comments:

Ashley said...

I don't think we should use the term "it" lightly ladies, lol. That's how rumors get started, :)