Monday, January 29, 2007

New Disney Ads, Mariah Graces Cover of Playboy, T.I and Friends

Sooner or later you guys will see the celebrity ads of Disney directed and photographed by the famed photographer Annie Leibowitz. Annie did something familiar to this last year on an issue of Vogue and I guess Disney caught on to it and loved it. Look at for others with David Beckham and Scarlett Johansson.

Beyonce is doing the most on everything!

Mariah finally graced the cover of Playboy
I would love to see something not so deep cut on Mariah. I'm over it!

T.I. and friends at the video shoot for the "Make it Rain" remix. Tiny showed up to support her man, along with Trina, Farnsworth, and the Louis Vuitton Mirior Speedy Bags!

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute1

Ashley said...

I agree. Really really extra over Mariah's cleavage. Tuck 'em away Mimi.