Saturday, December 09, 2006

Entertainment News: Beyonce at Essence Music Fest & I Love NY

Beyonce Headlines 2007 Essence Awards in New Orleans


BeyoncĂ© Knowles will hit the stage as one of the headlining talent for the 2007 Essence Music Festival, the nation’s largest annual African-American event celebrating Black music and culture. Known for chart-topping hits like "Crazy in Love", "Ring the Alarm" and "De Ja Vu", the world-renowned superstar will wow the crowd with an electrifying performance on Friday, July 6, 2007, it was announced today by Essence Communications Inc.
Thanks for the press release, Aunt Sharon!



I Love New York



After being twice jilted by Flavor Flav, New York aka Tiffany Pollard was given the chance to find her one true love, as a fresh crop of twenty men are brought together to compete for her heart during VH1’s newest ‘celebreality’ show, “I Love New York” premiering on Monday, January 8 at 9 PM.*
I am not even gonna' front. This show is going to be my guilty pleasure. I am sure she will coon her way to at least 2 seasons, but I will enjoy every minute of it. This show is gonna be full of craziness and drama, Stay Tuned.


Are these guys serious? They look like creeps.

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got the information about Beyonce and I am waiting to see New York's show.

Happy Blogging Peps!

Anonymous said...

Beyonce is America's top diva, and as a woman of color I'm glad to see such progress.Keep up the good work B.