Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Billboard Music Award Round-up


We at Vanity Pages took the time out to watch the Billboard music awards. Just in case you missed it, you didn't miss much. Congrats to Mary J. Blige, she took home 9 awards, she deserved it. Chris Brown won artist of the year, and Rihanna and Gwen Stefani dazzled the red carpet. Here are a few pics to check out:


Word to Janet, fire your stylist, that miniature tie was uncalled for!




Am I the only one who feels that Tiny is not the greatest Trophy Piece for T.I.?


Triple Six Mafia and Chingy cooned it up while announcing an award.
I could not believe or understand what the hell they were saying!



Gwen look great as usual.
I would have liked Gavin to spruce it up a bit.

As much as I hate on Rihanna with her hot pants, she really looked great last night. Although
she should try bangs, she looked really heady!

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always liked "Miss Piggy" great catch for TI, just in case a brotha gets the urge for a Pork Chop you feel me.

I like Rihanna and she did look stunning. However she could have used a flat iron some more on the front of her head and the bang would have been a wise choice also. She need's me to do her hair for her. I would have hooked her ass up. But she's still my girl.

Janet needs to experience the little bit of freedom we N...... be having these days. Tell her that she doesn't need to be tied and bound at the waist all the damn time.

CoCo Benitez said...

Thank you for using the word "Heady" in your commentary.....that has just been added to my vocabulary!!!

I'm really feelin that asymmetrical style Janet is rockin...