Monday, December 04, 2006

Celebrity Gossip + Foolishness!



Foolishness Took Place at the VH1 Big in '06 Awards:
Let's start with Miss J
Who really told him to come out the house looking like yesterday's trash? He is fierce when it comes to the catwalk, but he does not represent by no means, for all of the gay divas in the fashion industry. How can he do commentary about style on the red carpet, when he looks like who did and what?


















New York and her two new friends: I thought New York did not look half bad (body wise) on the Flavor of Love. Word to New York: Pam called and said she wants her boobs back, ASAP. She looks a mess!!




















Blue Cantrell looks a little scary. What happened to the curves? I guess she is on the same diet as Faith Evans. I love this color, but all of that turquoise is so uncalled for. And to add black accessories just made it even more tacky!





















I
know, Who really cares about Lil' Scrappy? But I had to show his mother lookin' a hot mess at his birthday Party!! What is that, VELVET! Peace Up, A-Town Down!




























2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Crackheads for sure. Except for New York. I like lil Scrappy. Are you sure that is his Mother? She must look like her dad. (Manly)

Anonymous said...

Well finally someone put together a package that we all can digest. The articles are well written and the choice of pictures make it all come together so well. I will make this my evening read. Keep posting, cheers.