Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Why? Who? and What Tha @#%*?

More of Britney in these tired outfits! I can't look anymore

Lets start off with Britney and her new hommie Paris. They have been hittin' the west-side streets pretty hard this past week. I really wanted her comeback to be something special, like how I'm routing for Whitney, but Britney just kicks her own self in the damn foot. What in the horrendous Hell inspired these outfits? and Paris knows how vulnerable Britney is, Why didn't she tell her about herself before she stepped out of the house lookin' a hot mess all four times? Paris is the best! She's like, "let this dummy look crazy if she wants, Free Publicity for Me!!"


















Side note>>if you check re
al closely, ya girl Britney has on no pants, showing the goods with her fishnets, while smoking a cigarette. Just a mess!!


Britney and her CUNextTuesday
Hey Britney!
Your...how can I say this? I think you forgot to...ummm,
GIRL WHERE ARE YOUR PANTIES???? Goodness!

Nothing more to say! I'm done with this chick.





*BRITNEY is OFFICIALLY BANNED from VANITY PAGES*
she has embarrassed herself far too many times in one week-we can no longer give her any more attention. BYE BYE BRITNEY!









Who told Trina it was o.k. to get Lil Wayne's name tattooed on her wrist, Who told?

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ray - I like your blog!! I am tripping out on this picture because I had to turn my computer upside down to see what was really going on and lo and behold it was a microphone!!! My bad!!!
Much love from the ATL.
Tammy Clark Sherman
www.tni.com/tamclark
www.fireyourbossclub.com

Anonymous said...

she stupid!!!