Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Boo! to Bobby






As it turns out the new feature film Bobby, directed by Emilio Estevez has been reported by Page Six to be, well let's say "not so good". The movie is about the assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. It's too bad, with a great cast including Anthony Hopkins, Laurence Fishburne, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Sharon Stone, Helen Hunt, Martin Sheen, Lindsay Lohan and Elijah Wood one would think that the movie would actually be worth paying $8.50 at the theater. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised-as soon as I saw Nick Cannon in the trailer wearing a ridiculous looking half-fro and glasses, I knew that the movie had the potential to be just a little corny.




3 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

So basically I can for it to come out on DVD.

-Nicky Rob

Anonymous said...

guess I won't be seeing this

Anonymous said...

Wait for HBO