Thursday, November 30, 2006

Style

And the Award for "Wearing Warm Outfits on Stage at a Concert, no matter the weather"
goes to......



Hard Singing John Legend. Congratulations!!




































Kanye
, What the F?




Kanye West was spotted at the Fendi Party in Tokyo sporting the Fendi logo shaved into his head. (tmz.com)
This look can go very wrong for so many reasons. I get the idea. I am sure Kanye got some kind of payment out of this "ghetto" promotion for Fendi, and if he didn't, then that's just unfortunate. I can see all the boys, starting in Harlem, and then trickling down to the southern regions, rocking this barbershop favorite. Personally, I would not put any logo on my head that I do not reserve all rights to. Kanye should follow suit of every other rapper, get his own clothing line (if he doesn't already have one), and sport his own logo on his head. I would still be disappointed, but at least it is self promoting.










Paying Homage to the Chi
ld of a Diva


First of all. As a soon to be fashion icon myself, I just have to bow down and give tons of props to Tracee Ellis Ross. I can say, she is one of my new fashion idols. I feel that she is the most underrated fashionista in the game. Forget, Lindsay Lohan, Sarah Jessica, Sienna Miller, and all the Rachel Zoe's (because she basically styles her clients like herself, so I guess Lindsay would be in the Zoe group). I feel that it is time to give props where props are due. Tracee not only has natural beauty and style, but she has real experience. Before she became an actress, she was a contributing fashion and style editor. We all know that Tracee kills them on "Girlfriends" and everywhere else. Effortless!














































We should also try to take a look at Kelly sometimes!

A little icon in the making
I know we love to look at Beyonce, and I am sure she loves for all eyes to be on her, but Kelly is another "Betty" to not overlook. Time and time again, I will catch some fierceness going on in the Kelly Camp, and I am not sure why we don't stop and catch the breath of freshness that she is!









































A New Image that I like for Now, but I might feel could possibly be Corny by next
week.
What do you think?

I'm hip to it. I feel that for now, it is a great look for Gwen as far as style-wise and promoting her new album. I have seen this before, but not executed this well,(think Kelis). Ummm, I like it alot. I love the "Givenchy-esq" belt.
Very Michelle Phifer in Scarface. And her hubby don't look too bad. I hope they stay together.





1 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

get is for sure, thank you guys
for putting it out there


get tested