Thursday, April 03, 2008

Corporate America: How I loathe thee, let me count the ways...


1 hour for lunch is fucked up...

2 new copy machines in the copy room? Whoop-dee-do!

3 people telling me about the wack ass snacks left over from the last meeting...

4 years of college for this?

5 days a week? So I only get two days off??

6 sick days? WTF? So I guess I should pencil in the flu and a sinus infection too right?

7 am I get up in the morning and get dressed...

8 my yogurt parfait and drank my tea...

9 new emails in my inbox, "ugh!"

10 am I think to myself, "is it 5 yet?"

Damn this 9-5 shit! I'm working on a million dollar plan!!!!

live. laugh. love.

Lady A.

4 Vain Comments:

hemotions said...

Man, I feel you so hard on this one. I need a job, but I'm not happy about

valentine said...

Codes for the copy machine. Super f'in whack! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, if this isn't on the button. Dont forget avoiding the guy who stares at you from the corner of his eye when you pass him 11 times to get to the copier. lmao!

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

He he, love this!! And I don't even work in an office!!