Saturday, August 18, 2007

Suck A Mean One Old Man!

So David Banner basically told a senior citizen to give him fellatio on a nationally syndicated website. Wow...that really says a lot for the hip-hop generation that Banner is such an advocate for. I'm sick of the whole hip-hop tirades..blah, blah, blah. But what's even more shame is that David later responded back after Al's initial response to the d*ck sucking comment, and took a more respectful approach by writing this letter. The letter makes some valid points...but most of the content shows a lack of responsibility from a grown ass 30plus, big college educated dude....What's shame is that the d*ck comment totally cancels out anything profound he has to say. You can't tell someone to suck a mean one and then try to kick knowledge after the fact...Negroe Please!
One line really stuck out to me: "You don’t scold your child in public without fair warning! ", meaning the elders, i.e. Oprah, Russel Simmons, and Rev. Sharpton, should not call out the youth in public without consoling them first...WTF!!
Well I don't know how David grew up, but I wish my mother warned me before she laid down the law..maybe I could have gotten a head start run before I got clowned in a public...I'm just saying!
I just feel that David disrespected himself by demeaning his own people...no matter how hard he disagrees and disapproves of the permed-out-Reverend...you can't tell a Sr. Citizen to go down on you...that's just rude!

2 Vain Comments:

valentine said...

Niggas!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, is he wearing a Detroit hat~~I'm to embarrassed.Too sad, See no respect!


Ms D