Monday, August 27, 2007

Ohhh the Pageantry!

This goes out to one of my close friends, Crystle Stewart, for having one of the best thank you speeches for a pageant and also standing strong in faith. I never gave her a deserved Congratulations! So I am going to make it known to all 10 people who read this blog. I also wanted to make fun of Miss Carolina. It's not right, because this was actually I hard question to answer, but she totally flunked this question. Poor Thing! But Crystle makes it look so easy. Love you girl! Mo City in the House! Next Miss USA!

Watch carefully for the "Thank You Jesus"

I totally felt that "Thank You Jesus", because I felt the same way when I...finally....got....a....job...yeah baby!. You know black folks will always thank the MAN!

But over in the Carolina's.....(Listen for the crickets)


And such as, South Africa, and the Asian countries.....such as...sit your ass down! Make sure you watch AC Slater's grin towards the end. He wanted to laugh...I know he did.

3 Vain Comments:

valentine said...

Instant Replay.LMOA
South Carolina was funny. What the hell was she talking about.

Anonymous said...

1st of all I'd like to congratulate Crystle!!! Damn girl, dreams really do come true!! Go Miss Texas!!! Ummm but Miss Teen S. Corolina...girrrrl that was a hard question wasn't it? Hell, I don't know what i would have said, she sure did fuck up on that one LOL!! The Asian countries, such as, as shuch, thus and so, in so far as, she ran out of words lol. Aw that sucks, I know she was crying back stage that night....ok let me stop that couldv'e happend to any body!

Laydia said...

OH SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA!!! I'd read what she said, but to actually here her say it is a whole nother ball game lol. That was a hott mess!! lol