Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Prevage!


Proof...not promises.™
From Elizabeth Arden and Allergan®, the maker of some of the world’s leading dermatological products, PREVAGE® contains Idebenone (hydroxydecy ubiquinone), currently the most powerful antioxidant* for addressing the visible signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and discoloration. PREVAGE® anti-aging treatments promote a smoother, firmer, less lined appearance. *When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E, and coenzyme Q10. Ok, this sound like a bunch of yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard it all before. But, I have tried this Prevage
IT'S THE BEST!!!!! It really revitalized my skin, removing blemishes, your skin lighten right away. You don't realize how much the sun damage your skin until you try this Prevage and right away leaving my skin with a beautiful glow.
It's worth $150 dollars Check it out, please !!

Ms Ray

I LOVE IT!!!

0 Vain Comments: