Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's All An Act?

I did a post below this one about pausing in mid sentence. I was delighted to use T.I.'s performance as an example, but unfortunately this fool has used this incident as a stage act. Here is a video of him at Cornell University, clowning and doing the same bogus non-sense he was doing at the previous school. What a coincidence that another person threw another water bottle at him just for fun. He also put another $50,000 bounty on the person's head. Instead of having a serious stage presents with some creativity, he decides to false start drama.
SAD!!




**Sidenote**
As I was watching the playoffs, I came to an observation!
Is it just me or does Baron Davis look like Teddy-P? I don't care what anybody says, these two look alike.




























That is all.

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah Baron Davis looks like Teddy P. What a great freakin observation!

She Her Me said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is a STRIKING resemblance. Wow.