Thursday, February 15, 2007

Milli Vanilli Film in the Making

I just got word from the BBC News that Milli Vanilli will be the focus of a film about their rise and fall in the music industry

The paper reports the film will be written and directed by Jeff Nathanson, who wrote Catch Me If you Can starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks.
I am dying to know who will play the notorious duo of lip-synchers . This is definitely the movie I have waited all my life for. Who do you think should star in the movie?

3 Vain Comments:

Ashley said...

ok, I've put a lot of thought in this. Alfonso Ribiero (Carlton from Fresh Prince) would make a great Rob. I still can't think of who could be Fab. I'll get back to you on this.

Ashley said...

Got it. Michael Ealy (Their Eyes Were Watching God). He needs to be Fab.

VANITY PAGES said...

Great thinking Ashley! u r the best! I can honestly say that I agree...u hit the nail right on the head LMAO!

-Lady A