Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Only in New York: I present BAMN!!

Only in New York can you make a cool trend off of automated food vending machines. As I was walking with some friends down the popular St. Marks street on the lower eastside of downtown Manhattan, I came across an interesting storefront called BAMN. At first glance, I mistaked it for a Japanese toy store and quickly realized that these vending machines were filled with hot and ready to eat food. All I had to do was drop a few dollars in the slot, and BAMN! Here is my evening snack.
If you are ever in New York, just check it out. I don't reccommend the food because I have never eaten here and I am not a fan of my food coming out of a vending machine. I could just go to my local Mickey D's for that. But none the less, the marketing and design of the store was very eyecatching and kind of cool.

Enjoy!

0 Vain Comments: