Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fashion's 2007 Spring Collection: Luca Luca + Naeem Khan

With so many designers and so little time. I picked my two favorite high-end American designers for this month: Luca Luca and Naeem Khan



Any true friend of mine knows that my heart melts when I come across any flirty skirts or dresses with pockets. Luca Luca along with Chloe, usually never fails for me when it comes to fun dresses and skirts.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fashionable Couple Alert!


Before it was Gwen and Gavin. Now Check out Kanye with his fiance Alexis at the Luca Luca show. It's great to see more of us as couples doing fly things together!

--------------------------------------------------------

Naeem Khan: Lux, lavish, and rich

Lux for the fine fabrics and tailoring......
Lavish because wherever you're going in any of these decked out pieces, it has to be the event of the year....
And rich for the eye-popping hues and dazzling embellishments!!



1 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the red dress, L O V E!! Must have!