Thursday, August 09, 2007

Is It a Bird? Is It a Plane? No, It's a Baby

THAT'S RIGHT SOMEONE NAMED THEIR CHILD SUPERMAN!!

WELLINGTON (Aug. 8) - A New Zealand couple is looking to call their newborn son Superman -- but only because their chosen name of 4Real has been rejected by the government registry.
Sheena and Pat Wheaton said that although their son's official name will be Superman, they plan to call him 4Real anyway. "No matter what it's going to stay 4Real. I'm certainly not a quitter," the baby's father said.


What is wrong with these people!!!!
JUST STUPID!
Ms Ray

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. That's all I'm gonna say.

-Rocky

Laydia said...

WTF?!! This is REALLY making me mad. That little boy won't EVER get a freakin job!! I hope he changes his name when he's old enough.