Saturday, August 11, 2007

I Went to School With This Guy























You ever went to school with someone who you knew would do something spectacular? Well, you may have seen the guy from your left of Chingy on several billboards and magazine ads, but I went to high school with this cat. I remember when "Steph" was the cute crazy guy in school who could sing, dance, run track, and skip classes like no other. I even remember when he took up stripping as a pass time his senior year (Hardbodies....). He's a definite hustler. Steph's a very interesting character with a great heart. Like myself, he's Houston born and Missouri City raised. His music is quickly gaining attention and the ladies...well just look at him...he's fine as hell. Remember Craig David, his sound reminds me of the Brit singer...Steph's just cuter :)
For a while he hustled as a model, gracing the pages of Vibe magazine to name one, acting as the male lead for videos with the likes of Destiny's Child and Faith Evans and now he's doing it way big as the new artist on the DTP label with Ludacris. His video, "Celebrity Chick", has been featured on 106 and park and MTV.
I can say, I'm very proud of Steph for pushing himself to new heights while facing adversity. I wish him the best of luck. Check out his songs and video on his myspace Steph Jones


Yours Truly,

Eddie Nicole

3 Vain Comments:

Tatiana said...

Vanity Pages, you've been tagged!

I've been tagged by fashion blogger Hip Candy and I was asked to tag 7 bloggers to share info about themselves with their readers. Check out Lavish Magazine for details.

Tatiana
Lavish
www.lavishmag.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can remember seeing him in a couple of videos and he is fine as hell. I didn't know he could sing like that. It's just ridiculous. all that talent.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I remember seeing him in the Jumpin Jumpin video. He's so cute and mad talented. You went to school with him?