Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tea Cups and Dog Fashion




We have friends, who have friends with Tea Cups Pets. I decided to post some cute posting about doggie fashion and some of the crazy styles that are out for pet lovers with tea cups and other size dogs. and hotos of other tea cups bread. I want a tea Cup!!








The Garden Party Dress
Limited Edition by Susan Lanci for Swarovski
Strictly for truly pampered puppies only! With a price tag of $3,000 this gorgeous dog dress and nothing less than breath-taking with its elegant design and extreme attention to detail! Designed by Susan Lanci for Swarovski, this exclusive piece is a limited edition
This little Outfit will cost you.




















Shoes for your dog. If you haven't seen any dog
wearing them. Please come to New York. It's funny and cute. Now this is crazy. But it's fashion


I could go on and on with this, I have to stop.
Ms Ray

2 Vain Comments:

The Humanity Critic said...

"Tea Cup Pets", too funny..

Mala said...

um.
those teeny dogs skeeve me out.
especially when their clothes cost more than my own.
just sayin.

M.