Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yuck Couple Alert!

We all know b-list celebrities hook-up for publicity reasons or else they would not spend so much time trying to get hassled by the paparazzi. Although Chingy and Keisha are more like C-listers, supposedly they are trying to rekindle something.
It was cute at first. Chingy was another St. Louis rising star in the hip-hop game and Keisha was working on her acting career. I remember seeing them in the video and I was like, they're kind of cute. Now, his career has sizzled the hell out, and I don't even know what she's doing. The last time I saw her she was hosting a "what happened to celebrity kids" show on tbs. They both need to work on their career and get that shit straight before they decide to hook up again!
First hook up-cute! Second hook up-why?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, who told Marques Houston he was the shit! And why is this the second time I have seen Omarion in this lame suit. This was taken backstage at the Soul Train Music awards. The Soul Train Awards are not that serious. O could have saved his church suit for another day! And it looks like Marques Houston could have performed, which further lets me know that I will be missing this award show!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have always been a fan of Mr. Saadiq. He has the whole "I'm a cool talented guy thing going on although I'm a b-lister". His style usually consists of a cool urban bohemian look with some sort of weird accessory, but did he have to wear that extra tacky accessory Joss Stone on his arm? She looks smelly to me. I am not feeling the whole Janis Joplin look either. The hippie look is tired and I can't believe Rapheal would allow her to come out of the house lookin' like that. He looses a lot of the coolness points that he once had with me! Oh yeah, they're a couple, even more gross!

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

are those pj's she wearing..

Anonymous said...

"Stop Rafael, you play to much". Marcus Houston, Omarion, Neo, Bobby Valentino, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Bow-wow, Pretty Rickey, Lloyd, etc. All these BOYS think their sexy MEN. Puaaahahahaha!!!!!