Monday, March 12, 2007

Star Jones New Look!!


I like the new look, I can finally take her serious now.
(Love it) What do you think about her new appearance?

NEW YORK - It looks like everything's coming up Star Jones Reynolds!

"The View", Star Jones Reynolds has returned to her legal roots. She will be starring in a new daytime show on Court TV. Her new show on Court TV is still yet unnamed, but will offer perspectives on current trials and crime stories. Reynolds will also be interviewing authorities involved in some of these cases.

What do you guys think about her new look? Love it Or Hate it!

Thumps up from me!

Ms Ray

3 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Damm! Star you looking good girl
O. Kay!!

Lisa
Detroit

Anonymous said...

She looks very happy. Her hair looks great, her body looks great and she's glowing. I'd like to see a photo of a young Star Jones. Was she thin then or did she always have a little meat on her bones? A little extra might be a nice balance between her body and her face. I'm happy she's getting a show where I'll be able to hear her speak intelligently. "The View" did her no justice in that department.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks cleaner. At least she is covering up that horrible scar on her chest!