Friday, March 23, 2007

Prayers Have Been Answered Around the World

I know you were expecting the latest and greatest news on global warming and the fight to end poverty, but this new product can be just as important.... Just my personal opinion!

INTRODUCING THE OhMiBod! for $69

The best shit since sliced bread. I know I sound a little excited, but I have not purchased or used a vibrator as of yet, but my I would not mind try.......never mind.
Check this out,
The OhMiBod is equipped with an audio enabled integrated microchip which allows the OhMiBod to vibrate to the beat and rhythm of your music while you listen. Measures 5 1/2" long (insertable) and 1 1/8" in diameter. OhMiBod comes with an additional multi-speed endcap for use without an iPod or music player. For more info click here.


































AAHHH!YEEESSSSS! lol!

1 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

5 1/2 inches?!?!?!? What's up with that LOL? Add a few more and that ish would be on point LOL.