Friday, March 23, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

*The Good: Amerie always brings a breath of fresh air to young hollywood with her sassy style and flawless looks. I am not a fan of stripes, especially with fitted sweater dresses and tights. It's such an easy way out for a stylist to work with, not creative or even fly at all. But Amerie looks really cute. Look below at Ashanti's unfortunate striped debacle.























*The Bad: I hate this whole look from the top to the very bottom. Personally, I feel that cornrows should only be rocked in the summer at a beachy type of setting. The sunglasses are way too dark and too large for her hair style. Lets scroll down to that damned striped sweater/dress. It really does nothing for her figure, it reminds me of something out of BeBe. Now lets take it down to the calf length tights. No tights for that 07'. I'm sorry, she should have just added the stupid high waisted belt that every high-schooler is wearing. I feel like I saw those boots in the window at Strawberry's. But with all that, I can say that I would definitley rock the handbag


















*The Ugly: This is ridiculous. Delishis is launching her own line of jeans called "D-Cut" Jeans. I'm all for big booty girls having a chance at wearing jeans without worrying about the "crack" showing. I just want Delishis to work on her marketing. She might sell something if she would just stop giving us the ass shots, DAMN!



















*Random: Enough!! Before we get sick of you like we're sick of Beyonce. Yeah! fans can be cruel.


















*The Ugly: Snoop was spotted in Paris shopping with his wife. Forget why he's holding a woman's bag, what the hell is he rocking on his head? Yes it's a Jerri curl cap and he made sure the braids with the "knockers" were exposed. I hate ignorance! I know the Parisians were having a field day with this one. Thanks Snoop! You just added on to the negative but sadly true stereotypes of black rappers, COONS!

2 Vain Comments:

VANITY PAGES said...

Amerie's body looks amazing and I like her music. Unfortunately, the albulm cover and styling are "budget".
Ashanti obviously dressed herself. I see chicken head written all over that outfit. She's definitely
looked better.

Anonymous said...

im tired of Deelishis and her ass, how many ass shots do we need to see of her? im sure the guys like that and all but it just gets gross after a while, i mean damn!