Thursday, December 21, 2006

She's Baaack!!!




Lil Kim

Where you’ve seen her:
Spitting out the raunchiest of lyrics as the first lady of hardcore rap on her four full-length albums. The latest, The Naked Truth, was released just before she was sent to the slammer for perjury. This multi-platinum-selling artist and pioneer of pasty fashion made the leap to acting with roles in the movies She's All That, Juwanna Mann, Gang of Roses, and Nora's Hair Salon.

She will be on the cover of MAXIM magazine.
I Like Lil kim


Ms Ray

4 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I love Lil' Kim. She may be old and she may be nasty, but her confidence and willingness to go against the status quo are admirable. I'm glad she's back.

Anonymous said...

I am really over Lil' Kim. I agree with mostly alone. She is raunchy, old, and stale. Enough with the Lil Kim's of the world!

Anonymous said...

ok...those pictures were copyright in 2002...hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

A MESS,that's all i can say.