Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Little Taste Of Sex In The City The Movie


Sex and the City:
The Movie, The Clothes!


For those of you who want Sex and the City: The Movie to be fresh and new, look away (until May 30th, 2008, when the film is released). For those who cannot resist a look at what the fabulous foursome will be wearing around Manhattan. I loved Sex in the City, so when IN STYLE posted the up-coming movie fashions of Sex In The City, I couldn't resist. What do you guys think? (Samantha Looks Fab in the red)






Classic Carrie

Costume designer Patricia Field rises to the challenge of creating unique outfits for the cast. Here she creates one of Carrie's signature high fashion-meets-funky looks with a flouncy floral dress and ostrich feather bag from Salvatore Ferragamo.
(I LOVE THIS LOOK.LOVE!!!)














Kim Cattrall, who stands 5'9" tall, gets an extra lift from liquid silver peep-toe pumps. Never shy in demeanor or dress, Samantha is eye-catching in a taxi cab-yellow jacket.
(She Looks So Great) Love this outfit and shoes

3 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh. I'm getting so excited. They shot the wedding scene on last Friday near Bryant Park, right by where I work. I didn't get to catch who will be getting hitched in the movie, but it was crowded with onlookers. I wonder if Carrie and Big are getting hitched?

Krystal Klear said...

Good Evening,

Please add me to your blog roll. I have just started a blog to help single parents locate an absent parent. Can you also "shout me out" in one of your postings. My blog is www.children-1st.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Krystal Klear

Blu Jewel said...

i'm not sure i'm gonna see the movie, but i love me some Samantha.