Monday, July 30, 2007

AAAGGGHHHH!!!!

Again, I will say Seek Help to all the men, creeps and non-creeps alike. Today at work I was taking my daily two hour break and a man politely asked if he could have a seat, of course I said yes (IDIOT). He starts his inevitable conversation with the usual "Your very beautiful", I say thank you and continue to stare off into the distance. The rest went a little something like this:
Creep: "I'm an honest person and I want to be honest with you. I just got of Jail. I was incarcerated for 35 years...".
Me: That's when I cut my eye over to him like, what can bust this person in the head with?
Creep: "... I did a favor for a friend that was being abused. Have you ever meditated?".
Me: Sure
Creep: I'm a very mentally disciplined person. I want you to know that I'm having an experience with you right now but, it's mental. Have you had any experiences of the third kind.
Me: I know this fool is not about say he's an alien or some shit "No. What do you mean?"
Creep: Right now the energy is very high between us and I'm having the full experience of you in my mind. Can I touch your hand?
Me: No.
Creep: I understand.
Me: I'm not having the same experience that your having right now. I'm also not planning on having an experience here or with you at all.
Creep: Next time you should accept things for what they are.
Me: Why did he go there? "What haven't I accepted? Your the one assuming I don't understand what's going on."
Creep: Blah, Blah, Blah.
At this point I stopped listening because I couldn't believe my eyes. Creep had on a basketball uniform type outfit that was quite thin and every time he spoke he would move his PENIS up and down. I know that men can do this and It's never involuntary so I'm like, this MuthaF@#ka. I'm stuck at this point because, I don't want to react to quickly, remember, he just got out of jail. He may have some post traumatic, don't startle me type shit going on. I wasn't trying to set him off while we're in this upper middle class area anyhow. His first spastic move we would've been scrappin'. Not to mention, I'm on an unauthorized two hour break.
Me: I'm going to head back to work, you take care.
Creep: I've already manifested in my mind seeing you again. We'll meet again and your experience will be unimaginable.
I could have died, laughed , screamed and vomited all at once. Can you believe this bastard?
He was actually pulsating his PENIS. I didn't want him to see me peep it cause he might have thought I was interested in having an experience. What was even funnier is the PENIS was so small. That made the situation a little less offensive and actually comical. MUTHALUVIN' BASTARD.

What was he thinking?
If anyone has had a creepy experience let us know about it. This applies to the fellas as well.

Valentine

2 Vain Comments:

VANITY PAGES said...

Why are you wasting your time with someone like that anyway?.. I don't understand?



Ms Ray

Laydia said...

LOL!! Oh wow!! When the penis is small I like to call it a peni because it doesn't deserve all of the letters lol. The shorter it is, the more letters I'll hack off lol.

I can't remember an extrodinarily creepy experience right now, even though I'm sure I've had TONS. The closest thing that comes to mind is the guy who wouldn't let me get on the sub because he kept trying to talk to me and hold my hand. Trouble is, HE ONLY SPOKE SPANISH!!