Monday, June 18, 2007

Maybe I Will Buy an Album This Year

Kevin Michael- From Philly


Rembrandt- The Warriors

I just got word from myself, that ya' girl might finally legally buy a whole album. Ya'll know there is no music worth buying these days other than old school throwbacks, and I still pirate those...that's neither here nor there
Meet Kevin Michael out of Philly. He's the latest R&B/Soul crooner from Atlantic Records. His album will be dropping in August. This song featuring Lupe Fiasco is on my new theshit list. I actually feel like I may buy an album this year, who knows. The sound is something we've been missing in black music since the whole male Neo Soul movement came and went (Bilal, D'Angelo, Ralpheal Saadiq). His sound and style is very hip and fresh. I know he looks like Rembrandt from The Warriors- that actually makes him even cooler in my opinion, but listen to his music and what he has to say. And Lupe just makes the song even more real, with his sexy skateboard kick pushin', bifocals wearin' ass!
Yummy, Yummy, Gumdrops!

We all want the same thing!



powered by ODEO

1 Vain Comments:

She Her Me said...

I love me some Lupe!! I might have to check this new dude out. I'm like you though, I don't buy music. It's just not worth it. But I'm gonna have to check this guy out. Thanks!