Monday, June 04, 2007

What exactly is Grimace? Really?


My girls and I just returned from a fabulous weekend in Las Vegas (Thanks Rocky!!!) And, while rolling around in our limo inebriated, we had a very deep and profound discussion on the McDonalds characters. So we discussed each character-let's list them off, shall we? Okay here we go: We've got Ronald McDonald, (that's easy, you know what he is, he's just a clown); The Hamburglar (he loves hamburgers so much he just has to steal them); Birdie the Early Bird (she loves to get up early in the morning for breakfast), The Fry Kids (the damn fries were so good they just had to have their own mascot), there's also the Mc Nugget Buddies and Mayor McCheese (my personal favorite), and now we have Grimace-what the hell was Grimace? Was he just a purple glob that loved McDonald's milkshakes? He was such a big dummy. He just ran around with his hands out following people saying "duh" all the time. So it came down to these two options: Grimace was either just a big purple glob thing or he was a ghost. But, we were still stumped though because all the rest of the characters had something to do with one of the food items on the menu. And, him being a blob doesn't look to appetizing soooooo me being the braniac that I am, I decided that he could only be one thing and one thing only, Grimace has got to be the Secret Sauce!!!! Hell, McDonald's is the one fast food restaurant where you can eat their food and about 30 minutes after devouring the fries and mystery meat you have to go to the bathroom. Grimace is a big blob thing and he's purple, that damn secret sauce was different colors sometimes, he HAS to be the secret sauce!

*The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author only, they do not directly represent the views of all of the contributors of vanity pages. This topic is open for discussion. I would like to know what you think...in the meantime, keep livin', laughin', and lovin'!


Yours truly,

Lady A (he's gotta be the secret sauce)

6 Vain Comments:

hemotions said...

I have no idea what the hell Grimmace was, until you drunkenly yelled "he's the secret sauce" I almost pissed my pants. I think he really is the secret sauce, and if that's the case we should not be eatin' shit from Mickey D's that's purple!

valentine said...

I'm still dying. THE SECRET SAUCE!!!

Anonymous said...

I've already emailed you guys the link, but for your readers that were not present in the Limo saturday night, here's the link that proves he's indeed the milkshake man...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimace
-Rocky

Anonymous said...

I am dying laughing out loud at work right now...that honestly was the funniest thing ever!!! I loved the way everyone kept trying to make their point about Grimace but couldn't make it through a sentence without laughing. Rakel, soon after you fell onto your knees in the middle of the limo laughing so hard I thought you had pissed your pants! ha ha ha! Can't wait until the wedding!
-White Chocolate-

Anonymous said...

everytime I read this I smile. This is too cute and funny.

Anonymous said...

I dyed my hair a deep plum three weeks ago I was diggin it...some people said my curls looked like a bright violet, but I'd say it was more of a 'Mary J. Blige' plum (you know what I mean). Then my boy Omar called me Grimace (or is it Grimus?)!!! I didnt actually know who the hell he was talking about until reading this blog. Imma kick his ass...