Friday, February 23, 2007

COUPLES!

Sometimes I just feel like talking about people. Whether A or B-list, we see celeb couples in the media all the time, and regardless, we all have something to say. Well, I just feel like doing a little bit of the bumping of the gums tonight.

Nick Cannon with Victoria Secret Model "Whatever-her-name-is"
BooOO! Nick Cannon Sucks to me!
He reminds me of someone annoying that I had a class with in college, and for some reason cute girls took him attractive. He would have definitely been an Alpha. No offense to my FRAT!

Omarion and J-Hud
Not a couple as in relationship, but just coupled in the photo
This pic is funny just because J-Hud's Boob is sitting on O's shoulder, which further lets me know how short he really is. J-hud aint but 5'5". And why does Omarion look like he got dressed to go to his little cousin's graduation dinner?

India Arie and Chris Tucker
It's something mysterious and weird going on with Chris Tucker. I can't quite figure him out. Is he straight, gay, what! The rumor is is that he and India are dating, UUGH! I like India (I'm lying). I just don't feel her style. What's up with the old Gucci Pouch?



Usher and Tameka (his stylist) I want to be happy for her, just because she's in the money. Not to sound like a gold-digger, but who else would date a man who has admittedly hung out at a gay club. Usher is very talented, but also kinda "how you doin?"


Kristen Davis of Sex and the City and Rick Fox (NBA Star)
This is a stupid couple. They both could do better! Rick Fox has such a big head and chin. And Kristen is so ordinary. I never understood why women loved him so much! Rick would have definitely been a Kappa!



Tracy McGrady and his wifeI'm feeling the chinchilla collar but his wife looks like "Summer time in the City"!



Naomi Campbell and Terrence Howard Yes it's true, Terrence and Naomi are dating. My reliable sources (other Blogs) have told me that they have been spotted all over the red carpet and will in fact accompany each other at the Oscars. I thought he was a little confused too, but he found Naomi. Maybe she could bust him in the head a few times to make him act right!


Isiah Washington with Wife (I don't know her name off the top of my head)A great couple. I never have anything negative to say about these two, but can she not looks so damn matronly all the time. I would guess she's in her early forties, but she does not have dress like she's Barbara Walters


Tyson with Random modelI can tell that this pic is from the back stage of a fashion show, therefore, I'ma let him make it with this ridiculous ensemble. But this pic further lets me know how gay he is!

2 Vain Comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious!!

Usher is so how you doin' and yes India Arie needs to quit it. Her style is so... wack.

Tatiana said...

That's not Jesssica Stam w/ Tyson??