Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Seek help

Everyday as women we're faced with many challenges. The main one being men. We want to know what the hell they are thinking sometimes. I feel we have all the right in the world to say, yes, I'm too good for you. Of course, I think I'm all that and no I don't want a new f@#kin' friend. It's beat into our heads all the time that we should have confidence and better self esteem but, when we voice our opinions of our own we're, all of a sudden, conceited and full of our selves. And rightfully so. If we wait on another MFer to be full of us we'll die compliment-less, self pitying, bitter old women (who hate men). No one wants to be that lady.
I'm saying all this because the men at my new job are all greasy, no game having, perverts young and old. I've heard it all from dirty jokes to "You know you shouldn't wear your hair like that, it turns me on." As I heave a little and tell him "oh excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth." He laughs and continues to hit on me. WHAAAAT THE!!!
Any way a wonderful comedian I had the pleasure of watching summed up to degree the issues men have when it comes to approaching women. I guess I can cut them a little slack.


With all that being said and our new understanding for you retards. We ALL still feel like this:


Valentine
SOOOO not a male basher.

2 Vain Comments:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I've tagged this blog. A lot of men fail to put in any effort becaue so many of us make it to easy for them. As much as we want to hit it very quick we must remeber that men in would prefer to wait. Don't ask me why, cause I really don't understand them, because they will hasle you for it then when they finally get it,they change.

Anonymous said...

this is funny b/c i was walking down the street today and this dude honked his horn at me, i happened to look and he stared at me...i gave him the WTF? look and he smiled, then kept driving. these guys are really running out of ideas, but it's funny at the same time. what did he expect me to do when i was on the side walk and he was driving, did he really want me to walk my pretty ass in the middle of the street to his car? whatever!